Wednesday, September 28, 2016

THE WEEKEND !!!

Hey guys I'm sorry about not posting recently on boys' life but I've been very busy with work. This weekend was a exiting and fun weekend. The pep rally was extremely fun and it was a great turnout!!! It was a great game although we lost. There were a lot of people and it was very enthusiastic. At halftime are marching band came on and put on an exiting performance. Our marching band was number 1 in the state in 2015. After the tough game I called up my parents and they told me they'll be at the high school at 5. The time was 4:45 and I calle de up my parents to see if they were on they're way and they told me that they did it even leave Oceanside because my dad is obsessed with records and he was in Oceanside with my mom record shopping. So my mom told me to walk home with two of my friend but it was a hike. So luckily one of friends told me we could come over and stay for a while. So that's what we did. After my mom picked us up I went back to my house took a shower then went back to friend for a hangout at his house. It was pretty fun. When u got home around 10:30 I fell right asleep. Now it's Sunday and it's the day of football!!! Every Sunday I prep myself for a big day and I check my fantasy every second before 1:00 to make sure my lineup is perfect the way I want it. It's one aclock now and football is on, they're we're a lot of good games but I was prepped up for my jets at 4:25!!! Watching the game was extremely disappointing, the jets played like complete trash. Fitzpatrick had so many opportunities but blew basically all of them. After that my mood changed jurastically and it wasn't for the better. And I ended up going to sleep pretty early that night.  I hope you enjoyed the blog and I'll get back to you soon  !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment