Tuesday, September 27, 2016

my man Noah !!!! Huge topic on genesis 6-9

In class and for homework in English class we had to read about genesis 6-9. For homework we had to highlight indirect characterization and then note how this describes gods personality. Today in class we used a great new app that I never used called simple mind+ the app makes you branch ideas out in away. By completing this project I learned many new things on the story of Noah's ark and I learned that god is capable of doing whatever he wants and that god can go through many different stages of emotions. My view on god has not changed at all at god.  I will always believe on god and I have no reason to change my belief in god because know one truly knows if this was real or not besides god himself . Although gods characterization didn't match up to what I believed god was like from genesis 6-9 was before reading genesis 6-9 I thought god was more of a positive type of guy and would show mercy for most things on the earth and not go to extreme measures .But after reading genesis 6-9 I realized that god is superior and is capable of doing whatever he wants and that he has emotions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment