Friday, September 23, 2016

PEP RALLY!!! Blog:5

Hey guys I'm writing about my fifth blog today and it's a Friday. If you guys didn't know already I live in Roslyn and today is the pep rally for the high school! Pep rally at our high school is a really big deal but to me I could care less. We were supposed to wear school colors but I completely forgot about but I ended up wearing a duke shirt and coucidently are school are white and blue, so i guess I got lucky. So today was just regular old boring day but because of pep rally, are periods are shorter. today we just did the same old in all my classes and now I have to start studying for my science unit 1  test which I am not exited for at all. But it's Friday today and this week flew by and I'm pretty exiting for this weekend cause it'll be relaxing and I'm pumped for the Jett's game. I just wanted to get in quick blog today because it was a very boring day but I'll have a new blog for you guys tommorow.BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment