Wednesday, September 21, 2016

"FIRE DRILL!!!" Blog:3

Hey guys today's September 21  and this is my 3rd blog ever. I've realized I really enjoyed blogging and I want to keep blogging. Today in high school it was just a regular old day. Did the same old stuff until fourth period I was taking a test in social studies and the fire bell went off. God sent me a gift because while we were outside I realized I did the test COMPLETELY WRONG!! So tommorow were getting like 15-20 minutes to finish up the test and I'll get back on track and finish the test strong. After school I have junior varsity volleyball practice. Are coach is so chill but he still works us. And then I have tennis after. But I'm pretty relaxed because I don't have s test for the rest of the week, but I already got a bad grade on my math test, so I need to bounce back from that grade. In Spanish were learning boring stuff. And in maths were learning how to use a compass. BORING IF YOU ASK ME!! But it's high school now  and I really have to stop procrastinating and start working like I never worked before. In English though we're learning about how to blog which is why I'm blogging now and I'm already attached. I'll speak to you guys tommorow BYEEE!!!
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment